girls or women who think every single boy or man is out to get them make me want to chew glass.
FUN STORY: my grandma lives in a city that was currently taken over by drug dealers and gangs and it’s now divided in two and my grandma is the oNLY CITIZEN IN THE WHOLE CITY who can go walking freely through both sides of the town because she used to do community work and feed the poor kids and those gang members were all fed by her so they let her come and go as she wants SO WHAT WE LEARN TODAY IS TO BE FUCKING NICE TO KIDS BC U MIGHT BE DEALING W FUTURE GANG MEMBERS
Wait, wait, wait, I have an amazing new idea. How about we fix the American school system.
my friends sister was telling me about how in highschool a guy tried to take a picture up her skirt as she was walking up stairs and she saw, grabbed his phone, broke it in half, and handed it back to him and said “you can tell your mom why your phones broken”
for a second I forgot about flip phones and I was like how in the holy hell did she rip a phone in half
- *out for dinner with my dad because we were too lazy to cook*
- *comes up out of no where with the most judgmental look ever* (will also be refereed to as 'ROL')
- Isn't he a little old for you?
- Well, considering he's my Dad, I'd say that you're a judgmental hag.
- *chokes into his drink*
- You should respect your elders.
- You should respect your youth, we're the ones who'll decide on whether or not to pull your cord in like, what? Five weeks?
- *chokes on his drink again*
- *storms off*
- *looks at me with a disapproving look*
- Come on, you and I both know it will be three weeks.